ELS Supports International Education in Colombia: ELS Agent Workshop 2017
ELS is proud to support international education in Colombia via the ELS Agent Workshop 2017, What’s New: ELS 2018. The event took place in Bogotá, Colombia on 17, October 2017 and featured some of our university and agent partners.
The workshop included discussion of new ELS products, the ELS/Santa Rosa Center, which opened in July of 2017 on the campus of Santa Rosa Junior College, and university and community college presentations.
“We are very grateful and happy to have done this activity with our network of Colombian agencies. We had an attendance of more than 50 members from all over the country. Without the work of the agencies that represent us, few families and students could have changed their lives since the agencies are the ones who offer all the information of our programs, " said Felix Salamin, ELS director of recruitment – Latin America.
The conferences featured representatives from ELS in Australia, Canada, India, and the United States, as well as university and college partners:
- Sarita Glassburner-Moen, Vice Consul of the US Embassy
- Vincent Powell, Vice President of Sales, ELS
- Julian Lam, Marketing Director, ELS Australia
- Eddy Leite, Director of Youth Programs, ELS Canada
- Deva Senapathy, General Manager, ELS India
- Teresa Tope, International Programs Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
- Leisha DeRiso, Director of Recruitment, Costal Carolina University, and
- Diana Sampson, Associate Vice President Shoreline Community College
We would like to thank our partners for attending this event and continually supporting both ELS and international students:
AC Study Abroad, BCE, Centro Colombo Americano Medellin, Consejería en Educacion Internacional, English Star, Extudia, Global Connection, Grasshopper International, Grupo Viva y Aprenda, Kiosk Study Abroad, LAE International Education, Mundo Joven, Santur L'Alianxa, Study Union International, Travel and Travel, Trota Mundos, and University Language Programs Abroad.
Please visit our Facebook page to see images from the event!